Marketing, External Communications, PR and Media Relations Internship Programs
One month international internship program for students is open.
Successful applicants will get essential skills and an experience to be involved into the business development process of an international MICE operator, organizing international conferences and exhibitions in Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Serbia in the industries of sustainable development sector: sustainable urban planning, electric mobility, renewable energy sources, smart city and accessibility.
Areas of internship:
- public relations;
- media relations;
- external communications and key account management;
The area is chosen according to application, results of interview and availability of places on each separate flow.
Intern gets a virtual workplace, initial instructions, access to real cases, projects, tasks and clients, limited time of personal mentoring during the internship and alumni career recommendations. After completion the program a highly personalized letter of recommendation (LOR) is provided.
- self-motivated productive team player
- result oriented and self organized
- global vision
- knowledge of sustainable development goals (SDG)
- high level of tolerance, embracing diversity and understanding of ethics principles
- high level of English skills in spoken and written required
- knowledge of more than 1 language is embraced and will be an advantage
- good knowledge and positive practice of business email communication
- skills in search, social networks (active user), ability to use advanced web applications for productivity and project management
- agility, ability to adapt to changing environment and improve the processes involved
- any knowledge and skills in project management will be an advantage
- experience in AIESEC or any other international youth projects/organizations is not a strict RQ but will be an advantage
Participation: remote or/and in the events venues.
Country of an applicant: any.
(!) Participation in the internship program is completely voluntary. Salary or compensation on the current internship program is absent. Requirements of payment for training included in the internship program is completely absent and provided for free as a part of the company’s CSR program. (!)
Send your applications on email@example.com, short motivational letter is required.
A Skype interview will be appointed for selected applicants, the requirements for decision upon the applications are described previously, but are not exhaustive.
See you in our team soon!