We are happy to inform that EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017 has taken place successfully!
Thank you very much for your participation, partnership and support!
About EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017:
EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017 is the event aimed to provide the acceleration platform for development of electric mobility in the Western Balkans region.
(in Serbian language is here http://evim.greenclinicglobal.com/evim-belgrade-meet-up-2017/evim-belgrade-meet-2017-27-april-2017serbian/
EVIM Meet-up is a concentrated, smart and dynamic e-mobility gathering that is aimed to join the wide audience of people passionate with EV to make things happen with the development of e-mobility market and infrastructure in every country and the city where EVIM Meet-up takes place. EVIM Meet-up is bringing e-mobility in the way keeping the best traditions of EVIM International Summit and its Global Agenda (see below).
We are gathering on EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017 to discuss, in a professional and convenient environment, the opportunities and prospects, to define jointly and share the vision of electric mobility in the region, development of use of electric vehicles in commercial activity and municipal services (public city and intercity transport, cargo, delivery, taxi, post, city maintenance and repair services, etc.) in conditions of cities, with an economic impact of EV as a main motivation to enlargement of use.
The EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017 provides audience of the region with the best practices, experience of projects successfully implemented in EU and other world’s countries, for the development of electric vehicles market and infrastructure necessary to ensure perspectives of widespread use of electric vehicles with numerous private consumers, corporate, municipal and public sectors users.
Joining you will be able to get new contacts and find out up-to-date how forward thinking people, businesses, society and policymakers, local communities, scientific circles and citizens together are creating the reality of new sustainable mobility industry in countries of the Western region Balkans today.
Save the date:
- The 27 of April, 2017, see timing and schedule below
- RENEXPO Water and Energy Western Balkans, Belexpocentar, Belgrade
Western Balkans countries are facing environmental standards to be adopted, and future car industry makes the development of e – mobility even faster. Croatian government announced subsidy for electric vehicles, city of Belgrade announced electric bus line. Supporting development and interconnection of the region, EU invests in highway infrastructure, linking Ljubljana, Zagreb, Belgrade and Skopje and wider Munich and Istanbul, with a network of strictly green renewable energy supported chargers for electric vehicles.
The Agenda. What will I learn?
The agenda of EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017 is based on Global Agenda of EVIM International Summit for 2017. The Global Agenda, the basis of all the EVIM events in 2017 worldwide, approved with EVIM advisory board, includes:
The EVIM provides the international summit platform for cross-disciplinary collaboration of three interconnected fundamental sectorsof sustainable development:
- Electric Mobility
- Renewable Energy, Energy Supply and Energy Storage
- Sustainable Infrastructure and Smart Architecture of Human Environment
The key topics:
- The Strategy: EV market, development, investments and business models, new workplaces.
- The Business environment and Legal framework:legislation and incentives
- The Infrastructure:architecture and urban planning, roads and charging network expansion, integration and of electric transport into the infrastructure projects and city development
- The Energy:energy supply, grid connection and interactions, smart grid and powering of electric vehicles, energy storage, integration of renewable energy sources into the architectural environment
- The Technology and products:electric cars and LEVs, charging stations, software, grid and power supply management solutions, new product startups, batteries, vehicles conversion, OEM and parts
- The Best practices:achievements and examples of success
- The Climate change and Sustainability: vision, development and practice of implementation of zero emission / low emission economy and culture approaches
Key questions for EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017:
- What the potential of new mobility growth?
- How e-mobility will impact the economy and society?
- How will the transport look like and function in the close future and how it should better to be?
- What are the best structure and the business models for electric vehicles fleet and charging infrastructure?
- How can state and local authorities support development of electric vehicles and related infrastructure?
- How to create new workplaces in connection with the new mobility?
- How charging infrastructure of neighboring countries can interact?
The audience. Who will I meet?
EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017, being a part of joint international network of EVIM Summit (Electric Vehicles and Infrastructure Meeting), is aimed to bring the new opportunities, technologies and investments into the fast growing electric vehicles market providing a framework for efficient dialog and cooperation of the business, government and local authorities, international organizations, business associations, trade chambers, press, science and education, social, culture and art as the best platform for common growth and sustainable development of society.
EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017 will gather businesses and policymakers from national and local authorities from the countries of the Western Balkans region around the aim to develop sustainable transport, becoming an important networking environment for EV professionals of the Western Balkans region, and a number of other countries.
Mission, Vision and Values:
Our mission: to bring sustainable transport in a wide everyday usage by developing the market and expanding the infrastructure.
Our vision: to transform the environment and people life into a clean, healthy, noiseless and fumeless.
Our values: human life and health, sustainable development, usage of scientific and technology progress for solving global challenges of climate change and human life quality improvement.
RENEXPO Water and Energy Western Balkans, the venue of EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017, is a really great place ensuring productive communication of professional audiences in field of renewables for years. The organizer of the EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017 is taking care of the needs of participant to get acquainted and connected to each other meeting policy makers and business partners along the entire event.
EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017 breaks stereotypes and creates new vision on companies first market entry, ensuring brand awareness, enabling to do that in one of the most of lean and environmentally friendly ways, offering to businesses to be in time, directly in the decision making point.
- The general Meet-up speaking and discussion timing up to 4h;
- 2 sessions: a plenary and a panel, each one up to 2h;
- One break for coffee at the end of the first session.
- Registration time (up to 1h, before the start)
- Welcoming word
- The plenary session
- The break for networking, coffee, tea and cookies (traditional ginger cookies on each EVIM event)
- The panel session
- EVIM Award: will be awarded companies or organizations for their real achievements or contribution to the development of electric mobility
Join the EV sector’s growth and meet key people. Register here…
Organizer, EVIM Belgrade Meet-up 2017:
REECO SRB d.o.o.
Global Organizer, EVIM Meet-up Network:
GreenClinic LifeScience Global OÜ (Estonia)
Please, view the program on this page or download:
Join the EV sector’s growth and meet key people. Register here…
More about EVIM and EVIM Meet-ups:
EVIM Meet-up Network, an independent EVIM events, organized in different countries by Independent EVIM Meet-up Organizers, under the special format, brand and patronage from EVIM International Summit, well-known point on the global map of EV events, accelerating e-mobility in CEE region and other world’s areas.
EVIM (Electric Vehicles and Infrastructure Meeting) is a joint network of international summits and meetings, aimed to bring the new opportunities, technologies and investments into the fast growing electric vehicles market providing a framework for efficient dialog and cooperation of the business, government and local authorities, international organizations, business associations, trade chambers, press, science and education, social, culture and art as the best platform for common growth and sustainable development of society.
EVIM is also a global community of professionals involved in e-mobility, renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure, as also into architecture of human environment.
The EVIM events formats are provided globally by the license of GreenClinic LifeScience Global (Estonia), belonging to its authors, and realized by independent organizers under the agreements. All rights protected by law. For any questions please contact: email@example.com