EVIM Award or complete name EVIM Award for achievements in development of mobility and sustainable infrastructure has been firstly presented in EVIM Central Europe Summit 2016 in Warsaw in October.
EVIM Award was established at the beginning of 2016 to emphasize contributions and impact of people and companies, organizations and public institutions for their outstanding achievements in development of mobility and sustainable infrastructure.
The award is emphasizing contribution of the person, company or organization. It is a sign of EVIM team’s deep appreciation to efforts and positive impact of laureate in the development of sustainable transport and infrastructure sector. The Award is realized by including the laureate into the honor list.
Autumn 2016, Warsaw:
- Łukasz Celmer, Elektrotaxi, for the foundation of the first electric taxi company in Poland
- Levente Reizer, Nissan Europe, for the efforts in development of EV market and infrastructure
- Jakub Tabędzki, SharCar, for startup electric car sharing project in Poland
Spring 2017, Kyiv:
- Oleksandr Timofeiev, AWT Bavaria, the official importer of BMW to Ukraine, for the start of official sales of iSeries in Ukraine
- Oleksandr Vovk, Oxygen Group, for the start of Oxy Taxi in Ukraine
- Oleksandr Tuz, Ukrainian Academy of Science, for the long term efforts of development of electric mobility in Ukraine
- Vadim Medvedev, ElectroAvtoSam, for the development of EV engineering and maintainance in Ukraine
- Andriy Bilyy and Polina Astapova, Electric Marathon International, for development of EV sports and tourism in Europe through organisation of the series of EV rallies to Monaco.